Intern - Web Development (Full stack)
Function: Full-stack Web Development
This is a full-time internship for a duration of 4-6 months. It will be in Remote mode.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your day to day responsibilities may include some/all of these:
- Software development for real projects and products. This is a full-stack web development role, so you’ll be working on the front end, the middle-tier/web services, and also the backend for web-based systems.
- Testing of system you’re working on
- Learning and applying what you’ve learnt
- Design: you’ll get an opportunity to design modules which are extensible and scalable
- Presentations and Demos: Presenting your learnings and showcasing what you’ve built
- Software Deployment
- Agile processes
- Experience: 0-1 year. This is a full-time position.
- Technical Skills:
- Skills required:
Nice to have (optional): React.js, Cloud technologies, eCommerce frameworks
Soft Skills: Good communication, Analytical thinking, Ownership, Self-driven
- Skills required:
- Laptop: Should have your own laptop/desktop to work remotely
- Phone and Stable Internet connection: This position will require remote collaboration so a stable internet connection and communication tools like WhatsApp, Skype/Google Meet will be required.
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Start: Immediately
- Timings: 6 days a week
- Pay: Monthly Stipend
- Number of Positions: 1
- Job offer: A job offer may be extended at the end of the internship based on your performance. However, the job will NOT be remote. Hence, the internship may be more suitable for candidates located in the Delhi/NCR region.
- Location: This position is in a remote/WFH model.
- Flexible timings
- Amazon Pay vouchers if we make you an offer at the end of your internship; you get to keep these irrespective of job offer acceptance.