Software Development Engineer (SDE)
Function: Software Development
Roles and Responsibilities: Here are some things you can expect in your job:
- Design: You’ll be working on designing and architecting robust and scalable products and systems
- Development & Testing: You’ll be developing software for real projects and products, and testing to ensure its of the highest quality.
- Learning: Lots of it! You will be learning a lot and applying what you’ve learnt.
- Analysis: You’ll analyse the different ways to achieve an objective and articulate the one best-suited for the need
- Mentoring: You’ll get opportunities to mentor team members and also get mentored
- Share and Present: You’ll get opportunities to present your analysis, share your viewpoints and showcase what you’ve built
- Deploy: You’ll be setting up environments and deploying software
- Document: You’ll organise your work using documents and other artefacts
- Communicate: You’ll use a combination of tools to stay connected and aligned with the team.
- Experience: 2-4 years experience in a relevant role
- Technical Skills:
- Proficient with Java or Python
- Experience working with web frameworks
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Exposure to Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience using Git or other source control systems
- [Optional] Exposure to CMSs (WordPress etc.) and eCommerce platforms (Magento, WooCommerce)
- [Optional] Experience working with NoSQL solutions
- [Optional] Knowledge of AWS or other Cloud platforms
- [Optional] Knowledge of Web Services
- [Optional] Familiarity with Agile practices
- Soft Skills:
- Willingness to work on varied technologies, platforms and frameworks
- Curiosity and being a fast learner
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Be a team player
- Be able to own things independently.
- Laptop: Should have your own laptop
- Phone and Stable Internet connection: This position will require remote collaboration so a stable internet connection and communication tools like WhatsApp, Skype/Google Meet will be required.
- Location: We’re located in Dwarka, New Delhi. This position is not a Remote work position per-say. But considering the Covid situation, it will start off as remote. Hence, we seek candidates located in the Delhi NCR region only.
- Flexible timings
- Learning Reimbursement